Tuesday 27 March 2012

Closing Statements

The time has come to draw my inquiry project to an end. I have learned so much over the past three months, and feel like I have moved from an intermediate user to an expert user. I can see the value of Twitter and Skype when forming educational communities among teachers. I wish I could have created a Ning, but my exploration of G-Whizz supplemented it's absence. G-Whizz helped me keep my apps organized, and allowed me to quickly check all my accounts, without having to go to five different apps.

I enjoyed downloading podcasts, and creating one. I enjoyed creating a digital story even more. I think I might start making a digital story for each of my classes, as a year end gift. Each student would receive a CD with the digital story of their year in class. What a great way to document a teaching career.

Thank you Joanne for facilitating this learning experience, and I hope to do more courses with you in the future. Thank you to my classmates, and fellow bloggers, I have enjoyed following you and your journeys. I close with what will you continue to do with your Web 2.0?

References:

web-20-what-is.jpg. Retrieved
      from http://seospin.net/web-2-0-%E2%80%93-death-of-seo/

No comments:

Post a Comment