Monday 6 February 2012

Another thought on Twitter

A friend was over visiting last night, and she was upset about her Twitter account on her phone. Apparently she is now following a whole bunch of people she did not click to follow. She was very upset that she has to go through an unfollow all of these random people. I have not found this occuring on my Twitter account. I know that I will view Tweets from people, not on my Following list, because they have either re-tweeted a message from someone I am following or are connected to one of the groups I am following like the BCTF, BCTLA, FNSA or The Globe and Mail.

I attempted to help her out, and un-follow a bunch of people on her list, only to decide that it would be far easier for her to log onto her computer when she got home and do it that way, rather than dealing with the touch application on her phone. Lesson learned, sometimes the computer is a better device to use (plus, bigger screen, oh and a mouse!)

1 comment:

  1. I haven't had that problem either, but your comment is funny to me because I only know how to use Twitter on my iPhone. I'm sure I could figure out how to use it on my computer, but I like it for when I am waiting for a few minutes somewhere, and I can just flick through and find something interesting to read or watch.

    ReplyDelete