Monday 27 February 2012

On a Personal Note

I have found that my focus on my course work recently is being outweighed by the stresses of Job action. So far the job action has not been too demanding, however, on Wednesday Feb. 29, the BCTF and its members are voting on escalating job action. I have been very focused on what will be happening in the next few weeks and less on my blogging. I feel it is important to support my colleagues and support the job action to come. Our students deserve the best possible education. They deserve smaller class sizes and better composition of classes. I will be with my BCTF members on Wednesday. I will be voting, and I will be supporting our students for what the deserve!

1 comment:

  1. I too find myself spending more time thinking about our job action and where it is heading. Up until now it has been in the background but events of the past week have changed that. Our students deserve the best and I will continue to work towards that goal along with my colleagues like you :)

    ReplyDelete