Monday 6 February 2012

Google Reader

I use iGoogle as a homepage and have added Google Reader to stay on top of the Blogs I am following, and boy is it helpful. I don't have remember URLs, I don't have to go hunting. I just have to open my iGoogle account, and there they are. Any new postes from any of the blogs just come up on my feed. I really like this way of organizing the blogs I am following. Quick and easy, no hassels. What a great tool.

My Blogger account also lists the Blogs I am following, so if I havn't gone to iGoogle yet, I can just scan through the posts on my blogger Dashboard. Out of the two I think I prefer the Google Reader, as it keeps track of the posts I have read, and they don't show up again unless I go to the actual blog.

So many options to try out and trying to keep it all organized.

No comments:

Post a Comment