Monday 27 February 2012

What train am I on?

So I just wanted touch base on where I have been and where I am going. I started with a proposal to discuss my intentions for this inquiry project. I am finding that my time designations were not realistic and this is becoming a more circular project than a linear one. I did anticipate this would happen at some point during the project, but it has been confirmed now. Each week I am adding a new Web 2.0 tool to my knowledge bank, but have been revisiting the old ones too, due to need more time with them or due to continued interaction with the various applications.

So far I have been working with Google Reader, Twitter, Survey Monkey, Skype, and podcasts. I will be wrapping up Survey Monkey and podcasts today, but will continue to use Google Reader, Twitter and Skype throughout the project. This week I am beginning my investigations into Nings.

No comments:

Post a Comment